2 cups of soursop pulp
1 can of condensed milk (397g)
250g of double cream
1. To extract the soursop pulp, you must cut the fruit into chunks, remove the skin, place it in a blender with some water and blend it shortly. After that, it is necessary to sieve the cream, discarding the seeds. Then, divide the pulp into 1 cup portions and freeze it to use as you like.
2. For the soursop mousse, firstly crush some butter biscuits and place it in the bottom of small serving glasses.
3. Using a blender, combine the soursop pulp, the condensed milk and the double cream, and blend well. When you notice the mixture become silky, airy and creamy, it is done.
4. Divide the cream evenly among the serving glasses. Put them on a tray, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
5. Before serving, garnish the mousse with toasted coconut chips or toasted nuts. Enjoy!