5 maracuyas (save 2 for topping)
1 can of condensed milk (397g)
250g of double cream
1. Cut the maracuyas in halves and transfer the pulp to a blender. Add 1/3 cup of water, cover with the lid and pulse four times. Strain the juice into a glass and discard the seeds.
2. Give the blender a good wash before next step.
3. Add the maracuya juice, the condensed milk and the double cream, and blend well. When you notice the mixture become silky, airy and creamy, it is done.
4. Divide the cream evenly among four 250 ml serving glasses. Put them on a tray, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
5. Before serving, top the mousse maracuya pulp and seeds. Enjoy!